Buying a Firearm Online Information
How to Purchase Firearms Online
A & R Guns & Ammo,LLC sells firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
To Purchase Firearms Online: You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must Complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order and ensure a trouble free transaction.
If you are selecting a FFL holder on file with us, please enter their (FFL Holders Name, City and State) in the comments box during checkout.
- Write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
- If you choose a FFL holder not on file with us, have them e-mail, fax or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:
A & R Guns & Ammo,LLC
- Fax Forms to: 1 (972)519-0840
- Attn: FFL Department P O Box 190 Celeste,TX 75423 Celeste, TX 75423-0190
- E-Mail forms to: email@example.com
- Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from A & R Guns & Ammo,LLC. This transaction is soley between you and the FFL holder.
- You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL holder.
- Print and fill out our Transfer & Confirmation Form: (include your order # on the form.)
Your Transfer and Confirmation Form can be e-mailed, faxed or mailed to us.
- Once your FFL holder receives your firearm, you will need to pick it up.
Important: Upon arrival at your FFL holder inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer. *Failure to read and complete all the necessary steps above could result in the delay of receiving your firearm(s).*
NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.